What to Expect:
Your first appointment with Hamilton Mill Dental Center could be the first step to lifelong dental health.
Arriving for your first appointment, we will:
- Welcome you to our state of the art office.
- Take digital photographs and radiographs. Prior to your first appointment, please let us know if you may have current digital x-rays (bitewings taken within the last 12 months and a panorex or full mouth series taken within the last 36 months).
- Perform a thorough examination.
- Discuss your wants and treatment options.
- Provide you with an overview of costs and timelines.
We would LOVE to give you the best possible dental care, but to do that we need to know more about you. Please begin listing detailed information about your current health, habits and any current medication(s). This will provide us with clarity and understanding of your overall health.
You may choose to fill these forms out now (recommended) or at our office.